Once you’re done, why not try our sport quiz for size?
You can reach me via e-mail [email protected], General Knowledge (GK) Questions and Answers October 25 (2020), General Knowledge (GK) Questions October 24 (2020), General Knowledge (GK) Questions October 23 (2020), General Knowledge (GK) Questions October 22 (2020). You'll also get 10 bonus questions in this quiz pack.
In 1994, playing for Warwickshire, he scored 501 not out against Durham.
Q2. 69) What was the score of Gary Sobers in his only One Day International? 14) Australia – Who registered their highest individual score?
Nazar achieved the feat in Pakistan's second ever Test match, making 124 out of the team's total of 331 runs.
New Zealand played their first international test match in 1930. IPL Cricket Teams.
Top 100 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answers Part 1 (Quiz 1-20) 1) The distance between the popping crease and the bowling crease is: Answer: 4 feet.
28) What town are the Essex County Cricket Club based in? 8) Finishing the match with a six: MS Dhoni holds the record of closing out a match with six, on nine occasions for India, in ODI cricket. Here is our popular trivia baseball quiz, or you can try this one about tennis.
Please I need to know.. It’s not player abut people. It is for the lightweights that can run so fast and score.
11 from the fielding team, 2 batsmen and 2 umpires, 11 – BOWLING TEAM Take up the quiz to find out. Brian Lara is the first man to hold the world record for the highest Test score twice.
When the ball is “alive” how many players in the field sir can u explain how 15 is correct ?? Top 100 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answers, General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers.
Which wicket-keeper passed Allan Knott's record of dismissals, and ended up with a grand total of 355 dismissals in 96 test matches?
52) What Indian cricketer is called “Zak” or “Zippy Zakky”? 23) India achieved its first Test victory against Australia in: 24) Who was the Man of the Match in the first One-Day International? 70) India first played against the West Indies in a One Day International at: 71) Name the oldest player in One Day Internationals: Answer: Norman Gifford (44 years 360 days) played against Pakistan at Sharjah during 1984-85. Still want more? Let’s challenge your knowledge and test how much you know about this great activity. Free to play! 4) Whitewash: Australia is the only team to whitewash every single Test playing nation, in the Test cricket.
Looking for more Sports Quizzes?
Cricket Quiz Questions And Answers.
an error, click through
Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. Contents.
Cricket is a not a very similar game in the world and is almost like baseball. McGrath was the only bowler to bowl in all 16 tests.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Click here. What is the significance of the performances of Nazar Mohammad in 1952 and that of Mudassar Mohammad in 1983 in carrying their bats through a completed Test innings?
In 1994, on the same Antigua ground, Thorpe fielded while Lara batted for 766 minutes in scoring 375. Shastri took 151 wickets, and his highest score was 206 against Australia in 1992.
Accuracy: A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible. Our best wishes for a productive day.
11) The 1975 World Cup, the first of its kind was played at: 12) When was overarm bowling accepted as legal? How'zat?! 100) Name the two umpires in the first ever One Day International: Read: Football Quiz Questions and Answers 2020, Check General Knowledge Questions and General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers. Top 100 Cricket Quiz Questions and Answers Part 1 (Quiz 1-20) 1) The distance between the popping crease and the bowling crease is: Answer: 4 feet. 89) Who was the only player to be dismissed at 99 in the Indo-New Zealand Test Series? Company About Us Stats Blog Jobs Podcasts. Mike Smith was a cricket and rugby international. Here are some facts, figures, and records that are worth knowing.
Q7. This Indian player was one of an elite few to have taken at least 100 Test wickets AND scored a double-century. The awarding system for victory in matches interrupted by the weather B. His son, Mudassar, scored ten hundreds and over four thousand runs for Pakistan in a career that spanned 76 Tests. Name him: 88) Which Australian city has a cricket ground called the Oval? Who was the first player to reach 10,000 runs in Test cricket? Cricket is a not a very similar game in the world and is almost like baseball.
Need help with homeschooling?! Francis Allan, Thomas Garrett and Henry Boyle were the other bowlers for Australia. 42) What players nickname is SOS (Son of Swampy)? Take up the quiz to find out. My name is Angel Wicky, I'm from Bangalore (India).
9) hundred in the first innings as opener: KL Rahul is the only opener who has scored a century in his maiden innings as an opening batsman, in ODI as well as Tests.
34) The Ashes – Who were the captains of each side in 2010-2011 series? 13) What was total number of matches played in the 1975 World Cup? He made 18 unbeaten centuries out of his 30 centuries in Test matches. 65) What is the distance of the inner circle for the purposes of field restrictions in One Day Limited overs matches?
46) How many Championship wins has the Glamorgan County Cricket Club had?
How well do you know the rules that govern this game and how it is played? A training schedule in which the batsmen practice blindfolded, C. A tactic that requires every fielder to be placed on a side, A. Colliding with other fielders when attempting to catch the ball, B.
FunTrivia is a collaborative community effort, where we are constantly updating questions to keep them accurate.
From the best TV like Westworld and Game of Thrones to the latest movies including Spider-Man: Far From Home and Yesterday.
77) Who is the heaviest cricketer of all times? Cricket is a game of unpredictability and every year, new records are created.
Random IPL Cricket Quiz. Frederick Spofforth took his only test match hat trick in the first test of the 1878-79 series against England. Tony Cottey, the former Glamorgan batsman, was hit for 34 from an over by Glen Chapple in 1993.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 45) Both father and son scored centuries for India, Who are they? 10) Which national team are called “Baggy Greens”?
63) Who has the credit of captaining India to her first overseas victory? 78) Who was the first bowler to create a hat-trick at Lord’s? 62) When was the Mumbai Indians club founded? Cricket Trivia is available on most handsets and features sound, scoring and a heap more!
Featuring over 250 questions, great mobile graphics and fast, fun game play. 76) When were Test Matches first televised? 2) The West Indies hit 421 batting first in their warm up match versus who? (166). 5) The prize money of Prudential World Cup for the winner amounted to: 6) Who won the maximum sixes award for the IPL 2008 season? Answer. A. Mark scored his first Test century against South Africa in his 13th Test in 1998.
Cricket is a game of unpredictability and every year, new records are created. 18) Who was the player of the IPL 2017 season? A training schedule in which the batsmen practice blindfolded C. A tactic that requires every fielder to be placed on a side How many players are there on a cricket team? 72) Name the only Indian player to have won a ‘Man of the Match’ award in three consecutive matches against England, West Indies and Pakistan: 73) What was the unique thing about India’s victory at Old Trafford, Manchester (1983)?
Let’s challenge your knowledge and test how much you know about this great activity.
The game allows players to play through many different types of questions! Check out our World Cup soccer quiz or our General sports quiz for more quizzy fun. Ben Stokes may be locked down like the rest of us for now, but this is the perfect chance to reacquaint ourselves with some of the best players, moments, matches and more with our 20-question cricket pub quiz. 29) The first Caribbean cricketer to be knighted was: 31) The trophy awarded to the winner of England – New Zealand Test series is: 32) How many times Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
51) Which country has played the maximum number of one day matches? A.
English cricket enjoyed a golden year in 2019 largely thanks to a certain fiery-haired all-rounder who helped secure the Cricket World Cup trophy and produced one of the all-time greatest batting performances. The first official international cricket match was held in 1844 between which two nations? Which player racked up the highest score in a single innings during the 2019 Cricket World Cup?
Already have an account with us? Australia's target was 130. Free cricket quizzes and trivia! Which ground is commonly referred to as the Home of Cricket? An opening batsman is considered the most difficult position in the batting order due the newness of the ball and the freshness of the bowlers. 37) When and where did India play her first one day International? Looking for more Sports Quizzes? Who were England's opposition when Dickie Bird stood in his first test match? 2) The West Indies hit 421 batting first in their warm up match versus who? Colin Miller, Brett Lee and Greg Blewett all bowled in 7 Tests. 84) Which trophy is awarded to the winner of the West Indies Vs England Test Series? Ashes 1997 - Having won the first Test at Edgbaston, England went to Lord's full of confidence - 42.3 overs into the 2nd Test, their bubble was well and truly burst, and the Aussies went on to retain the Ashes 3-2. Who took 8 English wickets at Lord's in that first innings of 77 All Out? 25) Which Indian player was ‘rusticated’ and sent back during the 1936 English tour?
7) Most numbers of hat-tricks: Wasim Akram is the only bowler who has taken 2 hat-tricks in Test as well as ODI cricket. Q9.
Ben Stokes made his Test debut for England in which year?
Oat Noodle Recipe, House Of Windsor Net Worth, Israel National Football Team Jersey, Randy Newman Strange Things Chords, Anita And Me Summary, Pokémon Tm List Gen 2, Cloverdale-langley City, Ferrari Mugello Livery, Epic Militaria, Jo Scrabble, Hardy-de Castro, Ajax Powder Cleanser With Bleach, Yeezus Font Generator, Pi'erre Bourne Net Worth, Open Wheel Race Car Kit, What I Need Lyrics Megan Thee Stallion, Wisconsin State Holidays 2020, Queen's Gambit Declined Sadler Pdf, Homeopet Skin And Itch Feline, Branson Shows May 2020, Theia And Gaia, Nigel Mansell Son, Giuoco Piano Game Giuoco Pianissimo Variation, To Pimp A Butterfly Meaning Of Each Song, Guy Clark Documentary Release Date, Loaded Nachos Near Me, Uri Vs Url Baeldung, When The Clocks Go Forward Will It Be Lighter Or Darker In The Morning, Open Weather Api Latitude, Longitude, Japanese Calendar Converter, Netflix Account, Rare Beauty Uk, Haskell Garrett Gofundme, Tab-separated Values, Complete Skateboards Vans, How To Play Mr Bojangles On Guitar, Western Bridles For Sale South Africa, Manchester United 2012/13 Results, Income Approach, Gdp Formula, Queen's Gambit Declined Exchange Variation, Dmx Ain't No Sunshine, Yeh Dil College Mein, Transcend 500gb External Hard Drive, Oxlade-chamberlain Contract, Dexys Midnight Runners Give Me Just A Little More Time, How I Feel About You For Him, Mp Burnaby South, Year Of Yes Amazon, Quantum Technology Jobs, Punjabi Kurta Pajama Online, Bet Top 10 Rappers Of All Time, Catshark Habitat, Rover Parking, Flatland Cavalry Come Back Down, Wagga Wagga To Melbourne, Gigi Hadid Thyroid, Loss Of Innocence Theme Examples, Jimmie Rivera Back, Alex And Olivia Bowen, Boots Under The Bed Irish Song, Jeffrey Macdonald 2019, Selena Dress Blue, Usc Gamecock Football Roster, Gurbani Shabad Mp3, Wallpaper Images, Milwaukee Brewers, Anime Posters Near Me, Villain Backstory Generator, Sean Clifford Draft Profile, Chris Weidman Height, You're A Mean One Mr Grinch Lyrics,